Half. A. Year. No matter how much you cherish each moment there really is no slowing it down! Lawdy, I’m gonna be that mom crying on her first birthday for sure. 🙄🤷🏼♀️
This little booger is SO MUCH FUN. If I could freeze time, now would the time to do it.
Things K baby loves:
- Being tossed in the air
- The phrase “oogaly boogaly”
- Sitting up on her own and playing with her toys
- Diaper changes (seriously…)
- Talking/pterodactyl calls
- When you ask her “whatchyou doin?!”
- Grabbing literally anything in her reach
- More attention
- When people say “hi” to her
- Taking pictures
- Playing with her feet and eating her toes
- Baby Einstein
- Trying to drink out of anything mommy is drinking out of
- Car rides/napping in the car
- Smiling for pictures
- Did I mention, attention?
But really, she’s (usually) so happy and she is easily entertained…for now.
Things Kensie doesn’t love:
- Being ignored when she’s in the mood for company
- Getting snot sucked out of her nose
- Being told no 🙄
Little chunk is still going strong breastfeeding! She sleeps for 11-12 hours a night, wakes up twice to eat and goes right back to sleep. Must get that great habit from her momma. 😉 We will attempt some solids this weekend! I’m delaying it because it’s like admitting she’s growing up…
Kensington is such a happy girl and her sweet smile is so contagious!
K had an awesome half birthday and even got a special treat from Aunt Ashley!
Daddy took Kensie on date tonight and they walked around the block and he gave her a bath! I came home to one clean, happy 6 month old.